Stefan Tocea, AACI, MRICS
Stefan holds a Bachelor of Economics degree and originally obtained his valuation designation in 2003. He holds a Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) designation since 2013 and obtained his AACI, P.App. designation as a commercial appraiser in 2018.
With appraisal and real estate consulting experience dating back to 2003, Stefan has completed assignments pertaining to a diverse array of property types including industrial, commercial, multi-family, special purpose, development land, and rural land for a variety of purposes and clients. Stefan’s experience extends across Europe and in Canada throughout Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- AACI, Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- MRICS, Member of Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
- Licensed with the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA)
- Member of the Alberta Expropriation Association (AEA)
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Craiova