Scott Strang, B.Comm., AACI
Scott holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Athabasca University and a diploma in Appraisal & Assessment from Lakeland College. He originally obtained his Canadian Residential Appraiser (CRA) designation from the Appraisal Institute of Canada in 2014 and has since obtained his AACI, P.App. designation as a commercial appraiser in 2020.
With appraisal and real estate consulting experience dating back to 2011, Scott has completed assignments pertaining to a diverse array of property types including industrial, commercial, multi-family, development land, rural land, and single family dwellings for a variety of purposes and clients. Scott’s experience extends across Alberta and into Nunavut.
- AACI, Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
- Licensed with the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA)
- Member of the Alberta Expropriation Association (AEA)
- Diploma in Appraisal and Assessment, Lakeland College
- Bachelor of Commerce, Athabasca University