Chris Manolache, B.Mgt., AACI
Chris obtained a Finance Diploma from the NAIT in 2002 and completed his Bachelor of Management Degree from the University of Lethbridge in 2004. Shortly after starting at Gettel Appraisals, Chris enrolled in the Appraisal Institute of Canada Education Program facilitated through the University of British Columbia and received a Post Graduate Certificate in Valuation and currently holds the AACI, P.App., designation. Chris became a partner at Gettel Appraisals in 2018.
Chris has been with Gettel Appraisals since 2004 and has extensive experience completing appraisals for financing, internal decision making, litigation, expropriation, estate settlements, foreclosures and lease negotiations. Chris has experience with Argus Software and discounted cashflow analysis for institutional and pension fund clients. He has a wide array of experience in commercial, industrial, residential and special purpose property types.
- AACI, Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
- Licensed with the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA)
- Member of the Alberta Expropriation Association (AEA)
- Bachelor of Management Degree, University of Lethbridge
- Finance Diploma, Northern Institute of Technology
- Journeyman Certificate, Structural Steel Fabricator