Chris Kroker, B.Comm., AACI
After obtaining a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the University of Alberta, Chris enrolled in the Appraisal Institute of Canada Education Program facilitated by the University of British Columbia, has received a Post Graduate Certificate in Valuation, and holds the AACI, P.App., designation. Chris became a partner at Gettel Appraisals in 2018.
Having been involved in the appraisal industry since 2003, Chris has gained extensive knowledge and experience in research, valuation, and consultation across all facets of the Real Estate market. With a particular focus on the ICI sector, Chris has completed assignments and provided expert evidence on properties throughout Western and Northern Canada for the purposes of financing, lease negotiations/ arbitration, litigation, expropriation, estate settlement, and foreclosure.
- AACI, Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
- Member of the Alberta Expropriation Association (AEA)
- Licensed with the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA)